Springtempo Playground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout Out!

Latest topics

» MEMBERSHIP LIMIT
[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:06 pm by Kitty-

» Bunnytops! Vote for Bigbang and 2NE1!
[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 am by Kitty-

»  General Rules & Guidelines
[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm by Gosenshii

» [FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here?
[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 am by Misa

» General Support Rules
[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 am by Gosenshii

Recent Tweets

2 posters

[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here?

BerryberryAnn
    BerryberryAnn
    Baby Alien
    Baby Alien

[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? Empty [FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here?

Post by BerryberryAnn Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 am

Hi, I've searched thru everu guidelines, rules and regulations. But how do i thank someone here?
    Misa
    Misa
    Bunny Mistress
    Bunny Mistress

[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? Empty Re: [FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here?

Post by Misa Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Sorry for the messed. I just fixed the points system and I see there's no point of having 2 point systems so now we have the "Fame" under your post counts. Do you see the plus and minus icons on the right of a post? You can either click the + if you think her/his post is helpful and you want to thank him/her. You can also click - on the post if you think they're not helpful (which I don't suggest honestly ^^).

When you click + on someone's post, his/her Fame point will increase (and you can see a green bar on the post immediately after), and when you click - his/her Fame will decrease (and you can see a red bar on the post). We don't have thank button anymore, but if you want to thank someone for her/his post, you can simply click the + on the post.

I hope that helps Smile And let me know if you have more questions.
    BerryberryAnn
    BerryberryAnn
    Baby Alien
    Baby Alien

[FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here? Empty Re: [FULFILLED] How do I thank someone here?

Post by BerryberryAnn Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:33 pm

okay AWESOME much! Thanks for the help. I love this forum btw. Thumbs up to all the admins!
    Misa
    Misa
    Bunny Mistress
    Bunny Mistress

Post by Misa Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 am

You're welcome ^^ I shall lock this topic since it's solved Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am